Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My Pink Stamper Design Team entry

Challenge:  Make a card, scrapbook page, or other Cricut project with your favorite cartridge using my favorite colors.....
Pink, Green, Brown (other optional color of your choice) my is goldish-yellow.

I had to think about my favorite cartridge- because it depends on what I am working on- but I have had numerous compliments on the "creatures" I create from the Serenade cartridge- so I pick it. The cardstock is Bazzill the patterned paper is from K&Company and the sentiment I typed on the computer and cut out with a Spellbinder die. There is bling from Queen and Company and of course Stickles. I created several entries- but decided on this one at the last minute- I love the patten paper

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. I really like this. It's got a vintage feel to it! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out so pretty and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty!!! Good Luck!!! -Sam :-)

    p.s. I'm a new blog follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty! Good Luck! I hope you check out mine at
    http://sweetsassydiva-gspot.blogspot.com

    I am enjoying all the variety and creativity! Great way to start the year! TFS!

    We are doing a blog hop today for the three Kings day and there will be some yummy blog candy along the way! I hope you can stop by

    ReplyDelete