Thursday, May 10, 2012

Cricut Circle Magazine Banner Year Challenge



The challenge is to create any sort of banner you would like, just make sure to incorporate at least 4 Cricut Cuts. 

Great timing again- this gave me the motivation to complete the banner for my daughter's wedding this fall. She is going to have three girls 10, 8 and 7 in the wedding and wanted two to carry a banner saying "Here Comes the Bride".  So I watched You tube videos on cutting material with your Cricut- and it worked great. It was so easy that I decided to make it double sided so the girls could carry the other side out after the ceremony.




I used the Cricut Alphabet for Here Comes the and then used Quarter Note font for Bride. On the back I used Birthday Bash for Congratulations and Quarter Note for Britney & Wes. I am not done as I still want to add leaves (they are marrying in the fall) and two birds on the back. But I have plenty of time to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment