Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Weekly Challenge #38: Vacation Memories Challenge!


It’s the end of the Summer and hopefully, you have had a chance to sneak in a getaway or two. This challenge is all about tackling those vacation photos before they get lost in a drawer or shoved in a box somewhere. We want you to create a scrapbook page or mini album recording one of your vacation memories from this past Summer. Weren’t able to sneak away . . . that’s okay! Find some photos from a past vacation that you haven’t scrapbooked yet and get busy! We can’t wait to see what you create!

Here is my entry- not my trip but my daughter's- her and her fiance went to Savannah and did a bicycle tour- they loved it and brought home great photos. I got to use my Imagine and Lori's Garden cartridge. I cut SAVANNAH from Winter Woodland and filled it with one of the patterns from the Lori's Garden cartridge. I never thought I would love the Imagine so much- but I do- it is an incredible machine. Looking forward to many more cartridges.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment